Cincinnati Public Schools will be hosting Roundtable Recruiting Sessions for licensed intervention specialists.
Interested applicants can gather information from current CPS Intervention Specialists in an informal, roundtable discussion format and then follow that with a screening interview. CPS will hire between 55-60 licensed intervention specialists for the 2020-21 school year.
Dates and times (attend only one event):
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, February 27
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 31
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 29
Location: CPS Education Center/LaunchED, 2651 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45219
- 4:30-5:15 — Introduction from the Department of Student Services, Roundtable Discussions with current CPS Teacher and building administrators
- 5:15-6:30 — Screening interviews with the Department of Student Services
For more information, contact Julia Indalecio, Recruiting and Staffing Manager, (513) 363-0138.